The second week I brought it my own Kinect to see of we could use two to create a cool 3D image, however I was reminded swiftly this wouldn't work as it took us a long time to get one working again we didn't really have time to create much.
When we did, we started work on mapping our faces to it and creating a 'Mount DATmore'. We got the faces done and were reading to continue however when we wanted to work on it at home, we discovered we didn't have the software we needed to use it and that we exported it wrong.
For the presentation, we explained our situation and we then used the uni computers to show him what we would have done.
Due to the difficulty of this task, I may rethink my final project.